Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glutenfreegirl

Cellfood?

OK so I was advised no on the cleansing to help relieve C but i need a push with the C so I was reading up on something called cellfood... has anyone tried it with any success or with no success either way any info would be great...I read it is suppose to be a great healer and help the intestines and digestive system

thanks in advance for your advice here

celiac blood test positve 11/10

stool test postive 2009

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't know anything about cellfood, but be cautious about promises that cost a lot of money. ;)

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

I bought a bottle of Cellfood and took it till it was gone. I didnt notice anything at all. Nothing. <_<

I have tried many supplements in my day. Some have helped. Some have done nothing. And some made things worse.

I rate this one a 0 on a scale of 1-10 because it did nothing.

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

I bought a bottle of Cellfood and took it till it was gone. I didnt notice anything at all. Nothing. <_<

I have tried many supplements in my day. Some have helped. Some have done nothing. And some made things worse.

I rate this one a 0 on a scale of 1-10 because it did nothing.

thanks ladies

I have heard that coment from a few people as I have been searching this item shayfl so thanks again for your direction my new friends I take all of your opinions to heart every time

celiac blood test positve 11/10

stool test postive 2009