Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Amy's Gf Pizza

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I eat Amy's gluten-free pizza all the time with no problem at all. I eat Amy's gluten-free mac and cheese too. I like the Amy's brand alot.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Yea I personally think that of what I have found so far it is the closest thing to real pizza. It's not the same but it's really good. I always take enzymes with my food which helps because I eat fast too :D

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

There are more than one kind of Amy's pizza, so make sure to read the label and get the rice crust.

I get my Amy's meals at the health food store and also get some of them at Target and HyVee in the frozen foods section. They are cheaper at target and HyVee, but less variety there.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Jessica

Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!

Kansas

In my area, Wild Oats carries it. (I haven't tried her pizza, since I'm diary intolerant.)

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

Archived