Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dksart

I Really Need Some Support

I must agree- I know you feel horrid but there are some things that must be ruled out. Please go, we are all so worried about you!

I must agree- I know you feel horrid but there are some things that must be ruled out. Please go, we are all so worried about you!

Yes. One of them is MENINGITIS. I am TRYING to scare you. You absolutely must be seen by someone to rule that out as soon as humanly possible. Have you got any kind of little red-dot rash on you? Have somebody check you all over.

Well, I still have the headache and swollen glands. I am pretty fatigued (not nearly as much) and also have the muscle achyness all over, but I am doing much better.

I went out for Halloween, just to see my niece and nephew before they went trick or treating. Yesterday I rested all day because I knew today I was going to try to give shopping a try for the first time in at least a month. I will take it real slow and go easy on myself. I also promise to quit when I get too tired.

Wish me luck, my mom and sister are on their way to pick me up! :lol:

Well, we decided the outlet mall would be too much so we just went to a few stores around here. We did two stores, then a leisurely lunch and two stores more before I was beat. My sister wanted to go to the mall, but I couldn't. We dropped her and my daughter off and picked them back up later. We met them at Pier 1 and I didn't even have enough strength to browse my favorite, the clearance sale. Luckily, it was only two minutes from home where my mom fixed me an iced tea, gave me my pro-biotics, some ibuprofen and a blanket before taking off. We had a great day and I was exhausted. Later that night, I got up to get some water and my feet were hating me! Oh! I may have pushed it a bit much, but I am fine today. Still fatigued, but I'll live.

Thanks to everyone for the concern!

Sounds like maybe you're finally "turning the corner". :D

Yeah, that's about how I feel. I am still not myself, achy muscles, headache, some ear pain left and only about half the amount or less of that nasty fatigue.

I am actually going to drive myself to Wal-Mart now (first time driving in over a month) because the hubby has a sore throat and we're out of honey. Plus, I want some of that $1.66 Rice Chex everybody's been talking about. I'm stocking up for making holiday rice crispy treats, processing some up for 'breadcrumbs' and saving the rest just for cereal!

Yeah, that's about how I feel. I am still not myself, achy muscles, headache, some ear pain left and only about half the amount or less of that nasty fatigue.

I am actually going to drive myself to Wal-Mart now (first time driving in over a month) because the hubby has a sore throat and we're out of honey. Plus, I want some of that $1.66 Rice Chex everybody's been talking about. I'm stocking up for making holiday rice crispy treats, processing some up for 'breadcrumbs' and saving the rest just for cereal!

If you get a chance, my local health food store has tinctures and oils, one of which is mullein oil in olive oil, it's an infusion. Ask at the counter if they have it. It works very well to clear ears of clogs and infection, just work a little drop in there twice a day. Absolutely saved my life a couple years ago, I was ready to drill my ears out I'd gone so deaf & painful from a cold.