PattyBoots

Unholy Triad Of Misery

Rate this topic

I am totally, utterly miserable today. I have a UTI, the big "C" and granny's doing doughnuts in her red Corvette on the other side of my intestines (you ladies know exactly what I mean). I took a couple Uristat but they haven't kicked in yet. And when DH gets home if I try to say anything about it, he'll just look at me, hug me, tell me TMI and go play with the dogs. Oh, well, I guess it could be worse - it could be on both ends. I was up most of the night with my teeth thumping. It was like there was a disco going on in my mouth, but at least that's abated. Going to the dentist on the 7th, but not holding out much hope - my teeth are trashed.

Thanks for letting me vent.

You poor thing! :(

I hope you feel better very soon :)

You need a nice long bubble bath and a gluten free drink. Sorry you feel so terrible.

God, I can't take one thing, much less 3! Especially a toothache. Yes, there is where the glass of wine comes in. Relax, take a deep breath, and scream your lungs out! Hope you feel better.

I'm sorry to burst bubbles, but NO bubble bath if you're at the (pardon me) peeing razors and acid point of an UTI. The bubble bath will irritate things and make it worse. I just shower for the first few days, but if you have to take a bath, plain water, and no soaking after you soap and shampoo.

Thanks, guys! Much better now that the Cipro's kicked in.

And, ABSOLUTELY ix-nay on the bubble bath (or bath, period) with a UTI.

Besides, I never take a bath - it grosses me out. It just always seemed like I was sitting in a bucket of dirty water, even if I showered beforehand.

Glad you're feeling better!

:lol: ix-nay :lol:

My mom and my sister were having recurring UTI's but have stopped getting them by taking daily doses of Vit. C. This shocked me because this is the first time I can ever remember my sister actually taking a natural product and saying it worked!