Jonbo

Got My Food Allergy Testing Done Today!

Rate this topic

and the results? Clean slate! :D After reading how many seem to have secondary issues, I figured it didn't hurt to get tested (and out only a $20 copay for peace of mind). At first my mind did a double take when I noticed Wheat and Barley came back negative then realized that I don't have an allergy to it <_< Granted, I wasn't seemingly having any secondary food issues but needed the peace of mind.

and the results? Clean slate! :D After reading how many seem to have secondary issues, I figured it didn't hurt to get tested (and out only a $20 copay for peace of mind). At first my mind did a double take when I noticed Wheat and Barley came back negative then realized that I don't have an allergy to it <_< Granted, I wasn't seemingly having any secondary food issues but needed the peace of mind.

Just curious, but how were you tested? Blood test? Which one? Skin Test? Other kind of test? Which?

Skin test I think? One where they take like 8 at once and just lightly puncture the skin enough. Then repeated it 4 times and waited 10 minutes to let the results come through.