jjc

Healthy Choice Soups. Are They Not Okay?

Rate this topic

I just read a post from Sept. 2008, and the poster said that all Healthy Choice soups were NOT gluten free. I was just wondering what the status on the soups are at this moment, because I'm in college right now, and have very few food options, aside from the possibility of this soup.

Thanks in advance!

I have not bought them in a while. I believe I used to buy a chicken and vegetable that was safe, but daughter didn't like it. There could be others that are okay, but we have additional allergies.

Shelton's makes a chicken and wild rice and I believe they also have a chili that is safe. Hormel chili is safe. Pacific makes some boxed soups that are safe. Amy's makes some soups that are safe.

campbells has a safe list posted on their website. i would google "campbells gluten free" and see what links show up

Many of the Progresso soups are gluten-free, along with some Stagg's chili (says gluten free right on the label).

You should buy (or have your parents buy for you!) a guten-free grocery shopping guide. It will make your life WAY easier at the store. They list mainstream products (Kraft, Heinz, Kroger, Hormel, etc.) by category (soups, chips, dressings, spaghetti sauce, etc.)

Gluten-Free Grocery Shopping Guides:

http://www.ceceliasmarketplace.com/

http://www.triumphdining.com/?gclid=COPJ4f...CFdVL5QodHR95Bw

There

campbells has a safe list posted on their website. i would google "campbells gluten free" and see what links show up

In the US, I believe there are no safe Campbell's soups. I can't easily see the source of the gluten in some though, like the bean with bacon.

Thanks for your responses everyone! I'll be sure to check out the progresso soups when I go back home this weekend!