summerteeth

Utz Potato Chips

Rate this topic

I went to Utz's website and cannot find a store locator. I have never had this chips before but I think I have seen them somewhere way back when (but with so many different chip options I could be mistaken).

I really want to try these, but are they online order only?

I live in Va. and Utz chips are everywhere. Definitely not special order. I think they're national now.

richard

I live in Va. and Utz chips are everywhere. Definitely not special order. I think they're national now.

richard

Nope. Not national. You can get them in Eastern PA but I was told they are not in Western PA. I am in WA and have to mail order them. I did see a big bag of assorted single serve bags in someone's vehicle but I don't know where they got them from.

UTZ, Great Products!!!.. I live in Maryland and have seen them all over the State. My Daughter lives in Charlotte, NC and can now buy them there....

Yeah, probably an east coast chip for now. I live on Long Island, NY and we have them everywhere. I was in Mich in June and couldn't find them, so I bought a bag of original Kettle chips and got sick! :(

Nope. Not national. You can get them in Eastern PA but I was told they are not in Western PA. I am in WA and have to mail order them. I did see a big bag of assorted single serve bags in someone's vehicle but I don't know where they got them from.

Strange that you can get them almost anywhere -- or anywhere -- in Va. but not in western Pa.

richard

OK, I was wrong about Utz being national. They're everywhere here. They HAVE slowly expanded over the years.

richard