Sparty

Anyone Have Any Bleeding?

Rate this topic

For the Ladies Only! Has anyone had any bleeding? I have back pain something fierce along with bleeding.

Help please!

For the Ladies Only! Has anyone had any bleeding? I have back pain something fierce along with bleeding.

Help please!

Please see your OBGYN. Remember that celiac disease affects all your organs. Your uterus is an organ. The summer before I was diagnosed I had a hysterectomy at the age of 47 due to sever pain and bleeding. Post biopsy reveled I had Adenomyosis which my Dr. now says was might have been directly related to having unchecked celiac disease. Adenomyosis is usually not diagnosed until after biopsy because they have to view several cross-sectons of tissue.

I'm not saying this is what you might have but that you have to be aware your organs can be affected and you still need to have proper medical care for those organs and not be careless in thinking all symptoms will go away by going Gluten Free. In my situation the damage was done and the uterus had to go. The advanced Adenomyosis could not have been reversed.

Please see your OBGYN. Remember that celiac disease affects all your organs. Your uterus is an organ. The summer before I was diagnosed I had a hysterectomy at the age of 47 due to sever pain and bleeding. Post biopsy reveled I had Adenomyosis which my Dr. now says was might have been directly related to having unchecked celiac disease. Adenomyosis is usually not diagnosed until after biopsy because they have to view several cross-sectons of tissue.

I'm not saying this is what you might have but that you have to be aware your organs can be affected and you still need to have proper medical care for those organs and not be careless in thinking all symptoms will go away by going Gluten Free. In my situation the damage was done and the uterus had to go. The advanced Adenomyosis could not have been reversed.

OMG....that is awful! I did see my obgyn last week and I am scheduled for a laproscopy to see if I have endometriosis. Your the second person to tell me that they had to have a hysterectomy from "issues". I guess I somehow got it in my head that the reason i was bleeding was because i had been cheating on my gluten diet. Gave me horrible back pain and ofcourse bleeding. My obgyn says the bleeding won't stop, in his opinion, just cuz i change my diet.! I guess time will tell. I have till Oct 9th to see if i stop on my own! Thank You for sharing your story.....it really does help others, especially me!

I thought I was in menopause then I went gluten free in February and started bleeding in May. Then I started eating gluten for an endoscopy and I didn't bleed again until August when I had been gluten free for about a month after confirming the celiac diagnosis.

I really think the celiac is a factor in this. I have an appt with the OB-GYN on October 14th. I know he won't see any correlation but I do. I also have some discomfort on my lower right side. I had endometriosis years ago confirmed by a laparoscopy.

I thought I was in menopause then I went gluten free in February and started bleeding in May. Then I started eating gluten for an endoscopy and I didn't bleed again until August when I had been gluten free for about a month after confirming the celiac diagnosis.

I really think the celiac is a factor in this. I have an appt with the OB-GYN on October 14th. I know he won't see any correlation but I do. I also have some discomfort on my lower right side. I had endometriosis years ago confirmed by a laparoscopy.

did you do anything to treat the endometriosis?

did you do anything to treat the endometriosis?

No, the doctor didn't do anything other than take it out. It's been so long I don't remember too well. Don't they use a laser to get it out? I'll have to ask him when I go for my appt.