devo

Coffee Stations At Work

Rate this topic

Hi,

At my work there are several coffee stations within areas where people use microwaves to heat up or prepare a lunch. I know the coffee used at these stations is gluten free. I'm wondering if it's okay to drink the coffee at work, or if I shouldn't due to potential CC issues. I would love some guidance on this. Thanks!

Hi,

At my work there are several coffee stations within areas where people use microwaves to heat up or prepare a lunch. I know the coffee used at these stations is gluten free. I'm wondering if it's okay to drink the coffee at work, or if I shouldn't due to potential CC issues. I would love some guidance on this. Thanks!

I don't see why not, if the particular coffee is gluten-free. Unless your co-workers are slobs or careless and have lots of gluteny food piled around the coffee pot, I say go ahead and enjoy!

Hi,

Given that the coffee is gluten-free, you should be fine. (If you use the microwaves, I would use a piece of paper towel between it and your food/container.)

I can't see how they could easily cc the coffee unless they drop crumbs in the pot, and that's not likely. I'd say you are pretty safe with the coffee.

Your coffee pots have lids, right?

Thanks for all the replies! The coffee pots don't have lids, but there isn't usually a mess in the kitchen, so I think I may be okay. Thanks all!