skinnyminny

How Do I Find A Post I Started?

Rate this topic

I posted a survey the other day and many of you answered it concerning gluten free products but now I cant find it!! Can someone help? I really need that information.

Thanks so much!

I posted a survey the other day and many of you answered it concerning gluten free products but now I cant find it!! Can someone help? I really need that information.

Thanks so much!

Here is a history of your posts:

http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/index.ph...41f1ba10142963a search_in=topics&result_type=topics

Generally, surveys of our membership, are submitted to the Administration for approval, due to the fact we are constantly targeted by spammers.

Oh so my post is gone? Im I not suppose to conduct surveys on here?

I was not able to locate your post.

Sorry but generally speaking we don't allow surveys that are trying to gather marketing information from our users.

Take care,

Scott

Im not marketing at all. Im a college student. I am not trying to sell anything. I can recieve the info from my celiac support group I just thought I would get a wider demographic here.

Well, since your subject was: "Mba Student Launching New Gluten Free Product" and it was full of market research-type questions we must assume that it is market research for a for-profit company--which we do not allow.

Take care,

Scott