KikiUSA

Organic Soup

Rate this topic

Was wondering if anyone knows if Organic Soup is safe or not. My husband and I have been reading the labels of the soups but it really only says that the flavoring is organic. We have found a couple that look gluten free but wasn't sure if there were any hidden ingredients under Organic.

Was wondering if anyone knows if Organic Soup is safe or not. My husband and I have been reading the labels of the soups but it really only says that the flavoring is organic. We have found a couple that look gluten free but wasn't sure if there were any hidden ingredients under Organic.

I use Amy's Organic soups, not all are gluten free but they are all clearly labeled. The Lentil soup is my favorite. You can also check their website, they have a listing of all of their gluten free products.

I'm not sure I understand the question. Is this a brand you're asking about? I'm unfamiliar with the brand "Organic", but know of a couple of brands that have a very large, ornate "organic" on the front that could be mistaken for a brand...

Oh sorry....the brand isn't Organic, I don't remember the brand. We were just looking at the soups that were labeled organic and found a few that looked ok. The only thing I was questioning is if it just says made from organic vegetable flavoring if there was something hidden in that. All the other ingredience is good. I just remember reading on here that broths were not safe unless it says gluten free so I didn't know if vegetable flavoring was the same or not.

sorry for the confusion....I still confuse myself at time, lol.

Organic and gluten free products are often adjacent to each other on the shelf, but bear no relationship to each other as far as safety for celiacs. You still have to analyze every label for gluten and the rules are the same.

Ok that also was something I needed to know.

Thanks!