GFLindsey

Wish It Was An Oreo...

Rate this topic

About 20 minutes ago, I ate 3 Mi-Del Ginger Snaps and then looked at that bag and realized that they were NOT the gluten-free kind. (I KNOW!! READ EVERY LABEL - I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF!) I immediately panicked and started crying. I am almost shaking I am so scared of whats to come. All I can say is that if I was going to eat straight up wheat cookies.. I wish it was an Oreo!

I'm nervous. Haven't been directly glutened since starting the diet. I guess I will get to see the severity of my reaction. Eeek.

:( Ugh. That's the worst feeling. I hope you don't get too sick.

Thank you. So far so good.

Oh I hate how that brand looks almost the same. I have thought to myself many times that people probably do that a lot. Good luck, I am sorry.

That does stink. :( Get out the probiotics and hang in there.

I grabbed my hubs beer instead of mine. Try not to get to upset- that makes your stomach worse. Probably want to cancel the wild plans for tonight. Hang in there. Mine didn't turn out to be too bad. Had to spend some extra time in bathroom & eat bland for a couple okf days. Also got a fierce headache.

Thank you all. I can't even explain how comforting it is to have people who understand!

So this is weird. It's been over 3 hours and NOTHING. My stomach hurt a little and I saw nauseated, but not more than normal. I am always this way after I eat. In the past, if I get cc'ed I normally get diarrhea right away and feel like death is upon me. Obviously I am not in the clear yet, but I am shocked by my lack of reaction so far.

By the way, wild plans have been cancelled. Haha. Going to spend the night cheering on the Penguins from my couch with my heating pad. Just hoping I can make it to see Mom tomorrow.