Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

conniebky

Hey Yall!

Well, here's me!

38308_142261295797693_100000414713647_321742_6135346_s.jpg

I wrote on my Facebook page I"m American's Next Top Model.

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and kindness....

I'm eating gluten-free beef broth and pudding cups, and today I had some mashed potatoes. I'm getting along pretty good but I look a fool.

The Advil works better than the pain medicine.

Well I'm back off for another nap .... oh and guess what? I can breathe with my mouth closed now! It's WONDERFUL! :P

Be kind to each person that you meet, for everyone is fighting a great battle

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Well, here's me!

38308_142261295797693_100000414713647_321742_6135346_s.jpg

I wrote on my Facebook page I"m American's Next Top Model.

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and kindness....

I'm eating gluten-free beef broth and pudding cups, and today I had some mashed potatoes. I'm getting along pretty good but I look a fool.

The Advil works better than the pain medicine.

Well I'm back off for another nap .... oh and guess what? I can breathe with my mouth closed now! It's WONDERFUL! :P

Having wine induced "reply difficulties". You look lovely! Glad you have your sense of humor. :P

LOL You look HOOOOT lol. Hey yay for pudding!

Diagnosed with Gluten Allergy April 2010. Family history of Celiac disease and bowel cancers. Already feeling a billion times better since going gluten free.

Use those ice packs like the dentist told ya and your face should be back to it's lovely form soon. :) I hope you recover quick.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)