Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imsohungry

Looking For A Great Gi In Georgia

Hi everyone,

I'm in Georgia, and I'm willing to drive almost anywhere in the state if it means finding a doctor (or knowledgeable group of doctors) who really know about celiac,gluten-sensitivity/intolerance. Help! Thank you so much!!! :)

-Julie

Loves of my life: God, my hubby, and my baby boy!

"I will never give up on my dreams; I will simply modify my path for reaching them." (JH-me).

"Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow"

(John Michael Montgomery).

"I'm gonna be somebody, one of these days I'm gonna break these chains" (Travis Tritt).

"Life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."

(Garth Brooks).

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Julie,

I would highly recommend Dr. Cynthia Rudert. She is located on the north side of Atlanta. She is out of network so that means you pay up front and file with insurance. She is very knowledgeable and great to talk too. The first appointment is 1 hour long.

Hope that helps.

Susan

Dairy/Cesain free Oct. 2005

Gluten free June 2006

I'd recommed Dr. William McClatchey at Piedmont Physicians. He's a GP but can order any GI tests you need and is very well versed in celiac. Great if you are looking for someone to manage your condition(s).

Harry Delcher in Dunwoody is also worth his weight in gold! He doesn't accept insurance but you can file for reimbursement.

---------------------------------

MP - celiac for 10 years

Thank you both very much!!!

Loves of my life: God, my hubby, and my baby boy!

"I will never give up on my dreams; I will simply modify my path for reaching them." (JH-me).

"Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow"

(John Michael Montgomery).

"I'm gonna be somebody, one of these days I'm gonna break these chains" (Travis Tritt).

"Life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."

(Garth Brooks).