Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thai Kitchen has "Gluten-Free" on the label of some of their gluten free products. I just noticed today.

I love the Pad Thai Noodle Cart. I think all of the noodle carts are gluten-free

http://p2.hostingprod.com/@thaikitchen.com/noodlecarts.html

Also, most of the rice noodle meals kits are gluten free

http://p2.hostingprod.com/@thaikitchen.com...dlemealkit.html

just click on "click to view nutritional facts" and it will say at the bottom in red if it is gluten free.

If you like Thai food, this stuff is great B)

Enjoy

I finally had a Thai Kitchen Noodle Cart for lunch and it was really good. I had been looking for a gluten-free version of top ramen and this comes pretty close. It certainly doesn't cost .25 cents like the top ramen, but I did get it for $1.50 at Target. Now that I know they're good I'm going to need to buy more than 1 next time I see them on sale.

Sacramento, CA

Rheumatoid Arthritis since 1986

Gluten Free since 2005

Join eNewsletter

I finally had a Thai Kitchen Noodle Cart for lunch and it was really good. I had been looking for a gluten-free version of top ramen and this comes pretty close. It certainly doesn't cost .25 cents like the top ramen, but I did get it for $1.50 at Target. Now that I know they're good I'm going to need to buy more than 1 next time I see them on sale.

They also sell just the noodles for $2 something. They have the regular ones and then thin. I use the thin ones and add in EVOO with some seasoning and very little amount of cheese -- if it is just you using the noodles one box goes a long way (where you can cook small portions). They also sell a box I think called Pad Noodles, got a box at WalMart pretty inexpensive but have not tried that one yet.

The Noodle Carts you mentoined are good...be careful though b/c some of the flavors are spicey (they have the temp symbol on them -- ha did not see this at first).

Rebecca

Partial Gluten Free March 2007

Completely Gluten Free February 2008

Tapioca Starch/Flour Free April 2008

No MSG July 2008

Cut out Nitrates//Nitrites January 2009

Problems with Tomatoes and Potatoes -- Cut out Nightshades Aug '09

Join eNewsletter

I love the mushroom and the lemongrass bowls. Num. Great go-to food.

In re: to the coconut milk, coconut is a natural laxative, so if you have too much of it..... It may not be a gluten issue, just a coconut issue :)

Positive Bloodwork 7/8/05

Inconclusive Biopsy 7/20/05

gluten-free since 7/23/05

Never felt better.

"So here's us, on the raggedy edge, come a day when there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. - Malcolm Reynolds"

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter