ECUmom3

Celiac Doc In The Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Nc Area

Rate this topic

I realized a few weeks ago, after hearing Elizabeth Hasselbeck talk about celiac/gluten intolerance, and doing more research, that at minimum I am gluten intolerant. I have been on a Gluten free diet for the last 1-2 weeks and feel so much better; that is, until I accidently get glutened! As I read more about the symptoms, and realized that this rash that I have had for more than a year may be dermatitis herpetiformis I realized that I need to find a good doctor who specializes in (Celiac) this area. Can anyone recommend a doctor in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, NC area? Thanks for the help.

I was just diagnosed last week by dr. Loan huynh. Her number is 919-791-0445

She is a chiropractor and seems fairly new at the gluten free topic, but maybe she can

At least get you tested or send you to someone else.

Good luck!

I realized a few weeks ago, after hearing Elizabeth Hasselbeck talk about celiac/gluten intolerance, and doing more research, that at minimum I am gluten intolerant. I have been on a Gluten free diet for the last 1-2 weeks and feel so much better; that is, until I accidently get glutened! As I read more about the symptoms, and realized that this rash that I have had for more than a year may be dermatitis herpetiformis I realized that I need to find a good doctor who specializes in (Celiac) this area. Can anyone recommend a doctor in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, NC area? Thanks for the help.