• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

melly

Boy Or Girl

Rate this topic

hey i was just woundering if youre a boy or a girl im a girl just so you know

Another of the few males here.

B) Cleveland Bob

I'm male... ;) (one of the few)

one of the few ?

Neither! OK, I'm male, but at 51 I hardly qualify as a boy.

As others have noted, the vast majority of the regulars here are female. Others who have a Y chromosome that I can think of include celiac3270, lovegrov (Richard), kvogt (he has not posted his name, but I know him), VydorScope (Vincent), admin (Scott), ianm.

I'm sure there are some other guys here that I have missed.

Yes--lol--oh and there was this guy here maybe eight months ago--I don't know how many of you remember him, travelthomas...oh, and wanderinghermit, red345, steve-o, and mmm..gluten

Gosh, it's starting to sound like there are more males--I'll have to make a list of some females (to anyone left out--not trying to insult you, just going down the list in order of total posts...also, to be politically correct, I'm not using any real names--just the usernames, so I can be uniform--and sorry if I missed a few since I'm going back and forth between the list and this post):

Kaitiusa, tarnalberry, gf4life, carriefaith, plantime, angel_jd1, mysuicidalturtle, jhmom, canadian karen, cdford, flagbabyds, nini, jenvan, darlindeb25, stef_the_kicking_cuty, gfinnebraska, jknnej, skbird, debmidge, sally, bean, viola, seeking_wholeness, burdee, ~wavewetsand~, mela14, gillian502, mommida, freyausa, gef, kejohe, pixiegirl, boojca, mytummyhurts, kvogt, tammy, terri, donna F, leidenschaft, imsohungry, barbara3675, jaimek, judy05, kalo, hapi2bgf, connie r-e, ryebaby0, kim, judy04, lisab, berneses, ajlauer, frenchiemama, lilliexx, lotusgem, merika, dana_g, deby, gfdoc, ibsteenwyk, lily, strack2004, brcoats, minibabe, lauradawn, ruth, bambam, eloisa, libbyk, kactuskandee, maggie1956, connole1056, niteyx13, sadiesmomma, lesliean, stargirl, kasey'smom, lindam, kayjay, nitab, wildones, granny, luvs2eat, bklyn, gabrielle, sdore, mom22, taneil, mat4mel, nadtorious, sharonf, karina, faithinsciencetoo, racheleona, lisa922, mrsfish94, shimma, anerissara, whitelacegal, sharonc, terri-anne, pegster, talsop, debbie_doodles, sofiemimom, julie5914, traci, cmom, preoptmegs, michneva, rattaway, momof2, bigapplekathleen, aaascr, amyandsebastian, lyndszai, peaches503, kathyb, nikki-uk, matilds, skarlet13, lisap, kaylee, beelzebubble, num1habsfan, jendenise, egardner, sabrinaluvsgluten, anniej55, brdbntl, roo, pturse, westiepaws, taweavmo3, happycat, lucy, mballerina, 3boyzmom, carolynm, bette, veggf, ashlee'smom, midnightjewel40, joemoe003, sunflower, khyricat, melanie, lisabarella, key, susan123, cmweaver, antmimi, laura, anglepoise, calico_jo, eternity, uclangel422, jo ann, karencm, michelle c, mom, msserena, momof3, amandasmommy, erica, jen-schall, byuiemily, glen4cindy, happy dog suz, sweetie101282, junevarn, jcgirl, turtle, lynnr, nukapai, darby, uidancer, coolcat1, heathermelissa, sibewill, sfortney, judi42mil, trying4faith, ally2005, tasha2004, sashabetty, floridajean, cdobbs, kathyhay, ashlee's_mom, dmbaird1230, kellyr, kerrie124, testinme, azedazobollis, hjkmatthews, mya, mom of 5 celiac, pamelad, dianne, megzmc3611, kirst4588, nthei, marycubs, hillary henry@yahoo.com, ponita, midnightlullaby, kyss, klterry, deb, missyflanders, ms_sillyyak_screwed,

dawnI, chelly1, docklearfan, printmaker81, mannabbe, wish, dreamhouses, meenucat, nickra, 2old4, scaredparent, sheely, snoopylian, blueshift, 2new2celiacs, xoheatherxo, doct.giggles, lisa ann, gzimmiz, laurie@xtreme, jenni, lauriel234, tonileet, happycat22, lisas, kerrera, emmeeann, suec, lmcafee2, anewsprue, mopsie, murda, mcalister14, bonnieo, liljules5, aljf, jmj0803, alexa11219, nin, killarney, ohnoes!, the2ofus, guppymom, teachk71, flboysmom, turtle99, gfmelissa, mcle8232, spruette, casnco, curiousifcd, lucycampbell55, yllehs91, newbie, mydnyt, queenserenity........

I got tired of typing this out. Highlight this list of people, open Microsoft Word. Paste this once. Then paste it 14 more times. At the rate I was listing them, that will give you about the number of females...

I can't believe I did this :lol:

-celiac3270

EDIT: I caught one gender error--probably made a few more somewhere <_<

Edited by Coulter

By the way, it comes out to 11 pages and well over 4,000 people...I should add that I left out a couple people here and there because I couldn't dechipher their gender from the name and didn't know them.

I am female.

My son is another male on this site. His name is Ben and he goes by the user name Teku.

its starting to soud like this is more of a male board

It's mainly female...but I think there are more males then we may have thought. Females have them outnumbered on here though. I wish there was more on here though

Well, I think we can say that there are at most about 100 males on the board. There are nearly 5000 members (see main page). That means that there are about 4900 females--now, many don't post, so let's say that there are 2000 active female members and 100 active males...

So there are 50 females to every one male, but maybe 20 females to every male if you cut out those who "lurk."

Kaiti--you wish there were more... you mean males? Or females? lol :lol:

Yep, I'm definitely male.

lol, I'm somewhat male :lol: --just kidding.

I am a woman. Thought you might of forgotten me celiac3270, bu then I looked again and there I was!