Rate this topic

I USE LIKE TO PUT LEMON PUDDING IN MY CAKE MIX AND WOULD NO IF JELLO INSTANT LEMON PUDDING IS GLUTEN FREE. I BUY BETTY CROCKER SOMETIME IT IS VERY DRY AND NEED IF PUDDING IS GLUTEN FREE. THANKS

I could be wrong but I think Jello is a Kraft product. Check the box and if it is then if you don't see a gluten ingredient listed it is safe.

Yes, Jello brand puddings and gelatin are both made by Kraft, and both are safe. Kraft is excellent about listing any gluten in their products. I tend to buy a lot of Kraft brand products because it is easy to read their labels and not have to guess!! I too use the Betty Crocker mixes and add pudding in my batter, makes them much moister. Good luck!!!

Yes, Jello brand puddings and gelatin are both made by Kraft, and both are safe. Kraft is excellent about listing any gluten in their products. I tend to buy a lot of Kraft brand products because it is easy to read their labels and not have to guess!! I too use the Betty Crocker mixes and add pudding in my batter, makes them much moister. Good luck!!!

Do you have to change any of the other ingredients...like add more liquid, eggs or whatever? My granddaughter and I made the Lemon Lover's Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream Frosting last weekend using BC yellow cake mix and they were really good (didn't contain pudding though).