ECUmom3

Gluten Free In Charleston,sc

Rate this topic

Our family will be in Charleston,SC (Historic District) for one day this month. The hotel has a refrigerator, but not a microwave. Does anyone know where I can find a safe gluten free breakfast (sit down restaurant) or maybe a bakery in Historic downtown Charleston?

How about a good place to eat lunch?

Thanks so much for your help.

Our family will be in Charleston,SC (Historic District) for one day this month. The hotel has a refrigerator, but not a microwave. Does anyone know where I can find a safe gluten free breakfast (sit down restaurant) or maybe a bakery in Historic downtown Charleston?

Tommy Condon's has a gluten-free menu for lunch and dinner. It's a small menu, I tried to link it here, but couldn't.It was easy to google. It's a small menus. I haven't been there, just got this info from my dietitian.

Chili's has Gluten free items, you can ask the manager and he should be able to provide a list.

Chips and Salsa are gluten free. As are the Dry ribs

Thank you for your responses thus far. I greatly appreciate it!

I'm sorry I didn't clarify that when we travel we prefer to eat at locally owned restaurants; places that we can't eat at while at home. Thanks!

I haven't been to Tommy Condon's in years and not since going gluten free, but their food was really good, as was the hospitality.