CalicoSue

Bj's Brewhouse Now Has Gluten-Free Pizookis!

Rate this topic

BJ's Brewhouse is now serving Gluten-free warm chocolate chip cookie pizookis! Enjoy your Gluten-free pizza and then splurge on a Gluten-free pizooki dessert! Delicious, but very, very sweet.

BJ's also has a Gluten-Free Party for Two special going on now! Two house, wedge or caesar salads, split a Gluten-free pizza and split a Gluten-free pizooki for only $19.95. This deal was featured prominently in an ad in our newspaper in San Jose, California. You don't need a coupon, and if you type in your web browser BJ's Brewhouse Gluten Free Party for Two, it will take you straight to their Party for Two page. Look a little further down in the ad and see the Gluten Free Party for Two.

Enjoy!

Sue

How do they do with regards to preventing cross contamination? I have never eaten there. Just wondering. Would like to try it. Wondering if they use seperate toppings and sepearate screens or something similar to cook them on. We are very sensitive to cross contamination. Thanks for any input.

Awesome - thanks for sharing! BJs in San Jose is the best. I believe BJs participates in the GIG program and they are fairly aware of cc.

The manager said they take extreme caution re cross-contact issues and change their gloves constantly.

Sue

Awww, I'm so jealous! I love BJ's gluten free pizza! I moved and don't live near one anymore. : (