Jestgar

California Pizza Kitchens

Rate this topic

Thank you for passing along the information. We were thinking about trying them but that's not going to happen with this information. DH reacts to small amounts of gluten.

What a world of difference in their response compared to our experience at Ruby's Diner restaurant. The Ruby's Diner manager came out and cautioned us that she could not guarantee the sweet potato fries were gluten-free because they were not on their gluten-free list like the french fries. It was the first time in years we'd had hamburgers on buns (Udi's brand).

Thank you for passing along the information. We were thinking about trying them but that's not going to happen with this information. DH reacts to small amounts of gluten.

What a world of difference in their response compared to our experience at Ruby's Diner restaurant. The Ruby's Diner manager came out and cautioned us that she could not guarantee the sweet potato fries were gluten-free because they were not on their gluten-free list like the french fries. It was the first time in years we'd had hamburgers on buns (Udi's brand).

Too bad about CPK. I'm glad the poster on the link (can't remember her name) took the trouble to do that. I should do the same - we all should - but am short of time now. Oh, well. No CPK for me. But should be ok for DS - who is undiagnosed and really loves being able to eat out and not be the "weird" one who can't eat pizza. He doesn't cheat to my knowledge but really likes being able to go places w/friends.

I wonder if the CEO will also be the one making the desicion to discontinue their gluten free menu because it's not profitable... Perhaps he should call the CEOs of Outback and PF Changs and ask how profitable their gluten-free menus are... I'd be curious to see what PPM the pizzas test at given their current practices...