lub2bmom

Suave Professional Rossemary And Mint - gluten-free?

Rate this topic

Has anyone tried the Suave professional line - rosemary and mint shampoo? I've heard that suave in general is gluten free -- but i noticed that my scalp has been itchy recently and on the bottom of the bottle it mentions something about aveda ... and i read somewhere to be leary of aveda products....Makes me wonder if it has gluten in it...or Just wondering if anyone else has had a reaction to it?

Has anyone tried the Suave professional line - rosemary and mint shampoo? I've heard that suave in general is gluten free -- but i noticed that my scalp has been itchy recently and on the bottom of the bottle it mentions something about aveda ... and i read somewhere to be leary of aveda products....Makes me wonder if it has gluten in it...or Just wondering if anyone else has had a reaction to it?

Suave is known for clearly labeling gluten ingredients but I don't know if all of their products are gluten free without reading the labels. However when I looked at the ingredients on line it does have Vitamin E and does not name the source. You could call them and ask what it is derived from.

It could also be something else in it that does not agree with your scalp. For example soy in any form will make my scalp itch just as much as a gluten ingredient.

I tend to go with Garnier products as they also clearly label. There is a newer shampoo called Himalaya which is also nice and even says gluten free on the label. It has a nice spicey scent if you like that sort of thing.