Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alex11602

Vegetarian Meal Ideas

Baked crispy onion rings are a treat, not to mention vegetarian! Yummy. I have a craving for them at this moment so think I will make some (though I just ate dinner).

tonight we have people over so the menu will be:

Pumpkin and lentil soup

1 whole pumpkin

1 tin of lentils

Fresh chives

salt/pepper to taste

It's in the slow cooker now but I'll put the stick blender through it before we serve.

Pasta

Orgran brand spiral pasta

2 cans coconut cream

Pumpkin

garlic

sweet potato

onion

capsicum

silverbeet

carrot

snow peas

beans

All finely diced with the pumpkin, sweet potato, and carrot roasted and the capsicum, silverbeet, snow peas, beans, and onion fried. In the pot pour the 2 cans of coconut cream with the garlic then a other veges once they are cooked.

In another pot boil the pasta. Once cooked, add it all together then serve immediately!

For dessert we'll have Orgran brand of chocolate mousse with fresh strawberries and bananas.

tonight we have people over so the menu will be:

Pumpkin and lentil soup

1 whole pumpkin

1 tin of lentils

Fresh chives

salt/pepper to taste

It's in the slow cooker now but I'll put the stick blender through it before we serve.

Pasta

Orgran brand spiral pasta

2 cans coconut cream

Pumpkin

garlic

sweet potato

onion

capsicum

silverbeet

carrot

snow peas

beans

All finely diced with the pumpkin, sweet potato, and carrot roasted and the capsicum, silverbeet, snow peas, beans, and onion fried. In the pot pour the 2 cans of coconut cream with the garlic then a other veges once they are cooked.

In another pot boil the pasta. Once cooked, add it all together then serve immediately!

For dessert we'll have Orgran brand of chocolate mousse with fresh strawberries and bananas.

Sounds delicious ... I envy your guests. Think I might steal your pumpkin/lentils soup idea!

Isn't the black rice wonderful? B)

I made chana dal the other day with a masala I found at a local Indian store that was naturally gluten-free. Good stuff!

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Chances are if you have lumps on your body for years and the Dr. isn't concerned they're probably not lymph nodes. Chronically swollen lymph nodes would be something every Dr. would be concerned with.  Chances are you just have cysts ...
    It's different  for everyone, it can be a month or maybe a year. Most probably within a few months. This is assuming the symptoms are in fact related to gluten, which they may not be. 
    Hi Laura I'm so pleased you found answers.  This is very encouraging.  Seven years on from my own diagnosis I wish I could have some vitamin and mineral screening, I'm sure I'm still deficient. Cristiana