Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×
2 2
mytummyhurts

Alpine Brand Spiced Cider

Rate this topic

I wrote them about whether or not it is gluten-free and here is the response:

August 18, 2005

Hi Abby!

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Alpine Spiced Cider Mix.  It is always a pleasure hearing from our consumers, and we appreciate your interest in our products.

We are committed to providing quality products that use the finest ingredients available.  Continental Mills’ products give consumers a homemade taste, made easy.  We are proud of all our products and of those who help make our success a reality.

This mix is gluten free and does not contain wheat, barley, rye or their derivatives.

If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-457-7744 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday. 

Sincerely,

Sharon

Consumer Relations

Yippie!! :D

Great news! Thanks for checking!! :D

Wondering if anyone knows if the ingredients have changed since this 2005 og post? I sent an em to the company but never heard back.  I see there is an actual contact number for them listed above, I plan on calling the company on Monday but was hoping someone knew.  TIA 

Yay!  Just diagnosed in October and this has always been a winter favorite of mine.  While all of my friends are pumpkin spicing, I'm apple cidering it all way!