Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

love2travel

What Did You Have For Lunch Today?

An apple with cheddar and a package of bacon. :ph34r:

While some of the fancy stuff sounds good sometimes, I think I should be at your house for lunch.

I managed to put a potato in the microwave today and slap some sour cream on it. Not exactly healthy but I mean, at least it was a vegetable.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2011

CRPS DX March 2014

Join eNewsletter

Eggs Benedict with prosciutto and gluten-free buns

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

Join eNewsletter

Today I managed something resembling a real lunch. A chicken and mushroom quesadilla and mango coconut jasmine rice pudding. I figure since its rice, it doesn't technically count as a sweet. Right?

Celiac DX Dec 2011

CRPS DX March 2014

Join eNewsletter

Today is my birthday!  I'm having all sorts of yummies to eat today (especially for dinner).  For lunch I made thin crust pizza topped with spinach and feta.  Lactose-free cheese and chocolate milk. 

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

Join eNewsletter

Thanks.  I wish I could say I turned 27 but alas...I cannot.  :wacko:

Today was roast beef sandwiches.  Very good.  Forgot to use my homemade chipotle ketchup with it, though!  Tomorrow...

Join eNewsletter

Mixed baby greens with blood orange vinaigrette, toasted almonds and pepitas.

Join eNewsletter

I made a batch of corn gnocchi to go with marinara sauce.  Simple but good.  :)

Join eNewsletter

That is a lot of really cool ideas for Chebe! I would totally eat those.

Celiac DX Dec 2011

CRPS DX March 2014

Join eNewsletter

That is a lot of really cool ideas for Chebe! I would totally eat those.

She has a lot of cute ideas on her site that I would totally eat! Maybe she could be our mommy?

Join eNewsletter

She has a lot of cute ideas on her site that I would totally eat! Maybe she could be our mommy?

I could use one to make me lunch. I may have eaten an entire breaded, fried zucchini today for lunch when I could feel my face again after my dentist appointment. :ph34r: I know zucchini starts out as a healthy food but I may have turned it into junk food. Oops.

Celiac DX Dec 2011

CRPS DX March 2014

Join eNewsletter

This morning I made some unctuous creamy potato, corn and poblano soup seasoned with lots of fresh thyme.

Join eNewsletter

Mango raspberry and lime smoothie with coconut milk.

Join eNewsletter

I've been having the same thing for lunch every day this week after my awesome deal at the store. A thing of Noosa yogurt and some frozen grapes.

Celiac DX Dec 2011

CRPS DX March 2014

Join eNewsletter

I've been having the same thing for lunch every day this week after my awesome deal at the store. A thing of Noosa yogurt and some frozen grapes.

Don't you just love frozen grapes?  :wub:

Join eNewsletter

Don't you just love frozen grapes?  :wub:

I don't know what it is, but something about freezing them just makes them magical. They're practically perfection. :wub:

Celiac DX Dec 2011

CRPS DX March 2014

Join eNewsletter

My current favorite lunch (I go in spurts)-- Swiss cheese sammie on Udi's with Lays chips. Home brewed ice tea with a wedge of lemon.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Join eNewsletter

Roast Sweet Potato Almond Chipotle Soup with Parmesan Thyme Crisps

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter