Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missy'smom

The Great 2012 Freezer/panrty Clean Out

I found a way to use some of the marsala-cranberry sauce!

We bought smoked pork loin slices and Dh likes it with cranberry sauce-cranberries were $1.49 a bag last weekend so marsala cranberry sauce it is this weekend!

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

I found a way to use some of the marsala-cranberry sauce!

We bought smoked pork loin slices and Dh likes it with cranberry sauce-cranberries were $1.49 a bag last weekend so marsala cranberry sauce it is this weekend!

Oooooh...yummy! Marsala is a perfect fit for cranberries. The sweetness of the Marsala will go so well with the tart berries.

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.