Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bartfull

My Head Is Spinning

I am lifing up a glass of wine to toast the happy occasion! :D :D :D

Celebrate the good news! :D :D :D :D

The CMP is a "Complete Metabolic Panel". I don't know what your doc prescribed for B-12 or Vitamin D defficiency, but I've seen from other very good posters that sub-lingual drops of Vit. B-12 work well. And I'm a believer in Vitamin D-3 drops (purchased at a health food store.) I wonder how your calcium level is, that's another blood test, a "Basic" and I'm not giving you medical advice, but wonder if you're taking Calcium Citrate +D3, it might be worth researching.

So very happy with your good news! Yay!

Hope you are celebrating GOOD news! Thinking of you!

The CMP is a "Complete Metabolic Panel". I don't know what your doc prescribed for B-12 or Vitamin D defficiency, but I've seen from other very good posters that sub-lingual drops of Vit. B-12 work well. And I'm a believer in Vitamin D-3 drops (purchased at a health food store.) I wonder how your calcium level is, that's another blood test, a "Basic" and I'm not giving you medical advice, but wonder if you're taking Calcium Citrate +D3, it might be worth researching.

So very happy with your good news! Yay!

I was taking sublingual B-12 (and biotin) before the corn intolerance hit. I have not been able to find any that have no gluten/corn/flavor/color. I may have to have them compounded. I DID however, order some "Women's Symmetry" multi vitamins on the recommendation of a friend on this forum. I started taking them last Friday. Of course, I might not be absorbing them, but it can't hurt.