1974girl

Chick Filet Announces gluten-free Kids Meal

Rate this topic

well it 's actually no different than ordering a chargrillled breast with no bun & an order of waffle fries which is what I've been doing for the past 6 mths. Well I guess packaging it as a gluten-free kids meal brings more attention.

true but your order doesn't come with a toy! LOL (Which is very important apparently to my kids!) So their fries are gluten free too? I am new to this and thought since they offered fruit that gluten might be in the fries! Awesome if they are gluten free too.

So the ChickFilA fries are in a dedicated fryer? I didn't know that!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if ALL locations have a dedicated fryer for fries, so it would probably be a good idea to check with your location, but the ones I have gone to certainly have. Theirs are actually the only fast food fries I have eaten since going gluten-free -- never any problems.

And yes, that discovery WAS exciting! :D

So the ChickFilA fries are in a dedicated fryer? I didn't know that!!!!

Just so you know, the fries are deep fried, and the breaded chicken is cooked in a pressure cooker, so there is no cross contamination. It is like that at all ChickFilA. Just so you know, I always ask them to cook fresh fries, and change their gloves, and they are always happy to do so!

"Just so you know, the fries are deep fried, and the breaded chicken is cooked in a pressure cooker, so there is no cross contamination."

Awesome!!! Good to know!

I am so grateful for Chik Fil a and the dedication to keeping things seperate, I have eaten here and have NEVER had an issue, there is no other restaurant I can say that about.

"I am so grateful for Chik Fil a and the dedication to keeping things seperate, I have eaten here and have NEVER had an issue, there is no other restaurant I can say that about."

Sweet. ChickFilA, you rock!!!

so.... wait..... I can eat Chick fil-a Fries.. *dances around house* - sorry I am new to eating this way and I was not 100% sure about fries yet

so.... wait..... I can eat Chick fil-a Fries.. *dances around house* - sorry I am new to eating this way and I was not 100% sure about fries yet

No apologies...I would dance around for french fries too! :lol: