Robert55

What Do You Think I Can Add To This Diet? (Ideas)

Rate this topic

Alright then im 19 and on the gluten free diet, dairy and any processed food is out the door to, heres what im on at the moment

Rice

potato

meat

fruit

vegetables

and nuts

Thats about it besides water which we all need of course. What can i add to this? Don't reccomend corn ether because i react to it the same as gluten and my research backs it up as maybe just as bad as wheat unfortunately.

That is a pretty good diet really. What are you feeling that you are missing?

I eat the same diet minus the rice but plus Dove Chocolate. I feel fantastic on it.

How about quinoa and eggs? Avocados?

Are beans off your list for a reason or do you include them as vegetables? I make lentil and split pea soups from scratch all the time. Do you eat fish? If you're looking for more grains, try amaranth, buckwheat, or millet as well as quinoa. I also like coconut milk "dairy" as a treat even though it's processed. So Delicious brand has certified gluten-free, dairy-free, organic, non-GMO products.

Bariani olive oil. It is the only oil I have found that I can tolerate. I'm very sensitive. Things broiled in it are very good, and it adds calories. Wolff's whole grain buckwheat is another "processed" thing I can eat, though I do sort and wash.