Rate this topic

I have always been a sneezer, but less so recently since being gluten free. I have no idea what triggers it. Today I am inside and sneezing but no cold symptoms. I wonder if it was the piece of KFC I had last night, or maybe the milk? Anybody have any success getting tested for food alllergies?

I have always been a sneezer, but less so recently since being gluten free. I have no idea what triggers it. Today I am inside and sneezing but no cold symptoms. I wonder if it was the piece of KFC I had last night, or maybe the milk? Anybody have any success getting tested for food alllergies?

Why are you eating KFC? If you are eating like that, you are not gluten-free.

• Upvote 3

The chicken at KFC is breaded and loaded with gluten.

HI Barry,

You can get skin prick testing for inhaled allergens. There is also a blood test for allergens. I am not sure either of these tests are perfectly reliable but they are something. There is also Enterlabs that does stool testing. Food intolerance testing is tougher though. Food intolerances are harder to test for than allergies. They involve different reactions.

Probably the best food intolerance test is an elimination diet. You can find many threads on the site about elimination diets. They test your own body's reactions which is what you need to know.