LuckyAtlas84

Probably Off Topic, But Have To Ask This Question...

Rate this topic

I am here to ask this question. I might not able to get answers or any responses back from any of you.

I noticed that acnes and pimples appears frequenently when I am eating plenty of gluten in almost every meals. Even, My proasrsis flares up like crazy and I started to getting extremely dried skin on kneecaps and elbowes that seem so built up that dont shred normally.

I am bit loss at this since I hasnt been tested yet. I am just mumbling over this since i already did gluten free diet for a week and my skin clears up bit better and I sticked to wholesome foods rather than processed food. This could be just a funky thing?

I started to eat increased intake of gluten in past couple of weeks and noticed the problems starting come back with strong vengance. its a heavy comeback and causes me to have some discomfort with pimples and acnes on my chin. I feel so itchy on my upper back that i seem cant stop itch even it woke me up during at nighttime to jsut itch. i feel like ughs about it my skin dont look horrible but at certain points in past years, it seem it look bad but they fade away when i dont eat too much of breads and pastas.

I dont know if be gluten free diet really do make a difference with all celiac or gluten intolerant's skins or it would just be stress which i hasnt really been stressed out much lately. just a normal light stress as part of daily life.

Just would like to have the opinions on this to see if it does associates with eating lot of gluten?

thanks you for your time for reading this..

well....if your skin responds poorly to stress, then absolutely gluten-free would help that. If your body doesn't do well with gluten, then you are causing yourself stress every time you eat it. Removing gluten would remove that stress, and your skin will reflect that.

Areas that itch a great deal may be DH. If you can go to a dermatologist and have them biopsy the skin next to a lesion to check for it. A diagnosis of DH is a diagnosis of celiac.

Raven gives good advice. Listen to her. And if you go to a derm who is experienced in dh & get a positive biopsy then you won't have to gluten yourself anymore for any future tests.

I get this same reaction when I eat gluten...breaking out, itching on my stomach, dry skin, and increased psoriasis. However, I do not have DH. From what I've read, you typically do not have DH AND psoriasis, but it is possible none the less. I could just be your body's reaction to eating gluten.

thank you for your responses. i will keep that suggestions in my mind. I will take the steps in process of searching.

I will acknowledge the suggestions and opinions. thank you for your time and patience :)