Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ker0pi

Testing Question

If I find it, I'll post it. The store-bought gluten free tortillas have NEVER been satisfactory for us.

That would be great! My husband is Italian but all the homemade cooking he ate was from his Auntie who is from Mexico. We are all lamenting the lose of flour tortillas.

Seeing other peoples results keeps me hopeful too. I love it! I can't wait to enjoy running and swimming again too. On the fourth I was very excited to have made some homemade chili with gluten-free kosher hot dogs. All natural. I cooked it. And didn't feel at all guilty about "my pickiness". It has gotten easier that my family respects my decisions as necessary for my health.

It does feel good not to look pregnant anymore lolz. Still a little bloated but my family can tell the difference too. I don't complain about being tired all the time. Iamnot dragging myself around and moving like an elderly lady.When the storm hit a few days ago, I helped carry the branches from the trees that had fallen on our driveway! After some time I have also figured out my sensitivities: casein, liquids out of plastics (weird I know), and of course the oat allergy.

I sooo enjoy cooking even more now that I know what's in my food and it is fresh and organic. It is worth every penny. I would rather spend pennies on my health than on a doctors and meds the rest of my life. I'm just greedy that way :P

I love it that is FANTASTIC NEWS! I also love hearing about the progress of others. It is very uplifting and gives me strength to keep on with what I am doing. ;)

My thoughts exactly, Thank God for this site and the support it gives to those of us who appear to be NCGI!! My hubby is having some similar "on speed" thoughts, he is beginning to remember what I was like before all this started, he could barely keep up and I have lost 5 more lbs now that I can walk effectively on the treadmill again. So far the only thing I've felt like I'm not as satisfied with food wise has been tortillas, I love flour tortillas but I'm going to try every corn tortilla out there until I find one I like. I bought white corn tortillas today, they feel more like flour, not super stiff. I'm going to make biscuits tonight, I've always been a bread lover and I'm craving biscuits something fierce.

Awww biscuts I miss biscuts and gravy!!!!! How did they turn out? If they are good I would love to have the receipe. :D

Awww biscuts I miss biscuts and gravy!!!!! How did they turn out? If they are good I would love to have the receipe. :D

The first batch I cooked looked like extra large sugar cookies, but the second batch I added some Xanthum Gum and let it rise for about 20 minutes and they came out light and crispy, perfect. I'll message you the recipe.