Howard the Celeriac

Hi There

Rate this topic

Hello everybody,

My name is Howard and I have been diagnosed with Coeliac Disease for 7 years now.

I am from the UK where we spell Coeliac in a funny way, and I work in IT for my day job and draw cartoons about my disease in my spare time.

I have taken an interest in a lot of news articles from the US lately where the diet seems to be becoming a popular fad for those without the medical condition, which on the positive side seems to be creating a boom in gluten free product development.

Catch you around,

Howard the Celeriac

Hi! Welcome! Love your " self portrait"

Hello Howard and welcome to the Forum!

Your pic is cool.

Cheers, IH

• Upvote 1

Hello everybody,

My name is Howard and I have been diagnosed with Coeliac Disease for 7 years now.

I am from the UK where we spell Coeliac in a funny way, and I work in IT for my day job and draw cartoons about my disease in my spare time.

I have taken an interest in a lot of news articles from the US lately where the diet seems to be becoming a popular fad for those without the medical condition, which on the positive side seems to be creating a boom in gluten free product development.

Catch you around,

Howard the Celeriac

I would say so, Howard. And a very welcome to you. :D

• Upvote 1

Hello everybody,

Catch you around,

Howard the Celeriac

Welcome Howard, I am glad you found us! You know that's not the only thing you all spell funny though. Actually I think the forum spell checker doesn't like either the US or the English spelling. Colour me confused. :) Good to see another artist join the ranks too. :)

Pretty funny stuff. You should be our Celeriac sales rep.