Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Markscura

Blood Test Results Opinions?

Tks I will it's beautiful and sunny in Sydney Australia at the moment and my apartment complex has an outdoor pool that I use for exercise.

Nice :D

greetings from sure to be sunny in the morning - San Diego, California

All right you two, quit bragging. It was a crisp 31 this AM in NY State :blink:

Mark,

For what it is worth, I have caught my cat drinking the pool water many times (even though I provide filtered fresh water) and she is none the worse for wear. :D

You are swimming (good for relaxation, cardio, endorphins)

You are in the sun (great vit D boost)

You are laughing (excellent stress-buster and prevents wrinkles--yuck, who wants those, right?)

I agree with GottaSki. I really think you are just still healing

and many others foods can give us grief (besides gluten) while our guts are still raw.

Take care and keep us posted.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Keight, Be very hopeful and expectant of your ability to build once you recover. I was diagnosed in 1995 and began running after 6 months of recovery. After 18 months I was cut and could run 15 miles no problem - I became bored after ...
    The grief... Oh yeah, it is real. I mourn for the opportunities I knocked back food wise, for I was one of those women you spoke of! I avoided fattening foods, and I had no guidance on how to eat, and THEN I took up body building in 2010....
    Thank you for noticing that. I did pack as much AN-PEP as possible into the capsule without other ingredients except a flow agent to allow the capsule to be filled better and a small percentage of a food grade acid that has proven to greatly...