Rate this topic

I am looking for a nutritional shake or meal replacement product that can be added to kale and fruit shakes.  Most that I have found have wheat grass or other products that cause reactions. I am currently on the elimination diet and don't seem to be getting enough nutrients so rather than a vitamin form I was hoping to find a real food supplement.  Any ideas? Thank you - Catherine

I have a friend that has Celiac and uses one sometimes, let me ask her and get back to you. I think a lot of the basic protein shakes are gluten-free. My boys have EAS whey protein and it looks gluten-free.

My friend says she has two - one she likes better than the other. But she isn't sure of the exact names and she keeps them at work. So she will let me know tomorrow.

At the top of this thread is " follow" and you might want to do that to get notices. Also, click on yourself then profile then notifications.

If she and I forget - someone pm me tomorrow afternoon to remind me.

I use a protein product that can be used for juicing, shakes or just added to milk or water.  It's Sunwarrier Protein and is in powder form.  It is Gluten Free, Vegan, non-GMO and Hypo-Allergenic.  It is 83% raw protein. 

Colleen

Thank you for the responses.  I've found one at Whole Foods called "Phood" and will give it a try as well as look for Sunwarrier.  The list of no's for me right now are long - no wheat, rye, barley, etc, no dairy, no corn, and on and on.  It making this process a bit difficult but worth it if I can settle my symptoms down.  Thank you again and keep the ideas coming. :-)

~Catherine

Thank you for the responses.  I've found one at Whole Foods called "Phood" and will give it a try as well as look for Sunwarrier.  The list of no's for me right now are long - no wheat, rye, barley, etc, no dairy, no corn, and on and on.  It making this process a bit difficult but worth it if I can settle my symptoms down.  Thank you again and keep the ideas coming. :-)

~Catherine

I haven't heard back from my friend. When I do, I'll post it here and you can see if you can use it.