squirmingitch

There's A Great Dr. In Arvada, Colorado Knows & Is A Celiac & He Has The Dh Rash

Rate this topic

If you're in the Denver metro area, there is a doc in Arvada, Co. who knows all about celiac as well as dermatitis herpetiformis because he has it! This info. is from a fellow celiac friend of mine who uses him. His name is:

Dr. Mark Ptaskiewicz

7701 Sheridan Blvd, Arvada, CO 80003
(303) 338-4545

She says her HMO is Kaiser Permanente & only people with this insurance can use him.

Just a note on the insurance thing... sometimes doctors will only take and process certain insurances, but someone with another insurance may be able to use them out of network and submit the claims themselves.  Info on this can be found out through your insurance company.  You can also just self-pay, sometimes doctors will cut you a deal and it is worth it for a good doc.

That is great info. to know Laura. I was so disappointed when she told me only ppl with that insurance could use him, so I'm happy to hear that is not a hard & fast rule & there could be options.