Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Adams

Minor Upgrades Will Be Made Tonight

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I just got this note several times in a row.  I don't think there are many people on right now

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#2001]

Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

Need Help?

Join eNewsletter

Don't know if it has anything to do with the upgrade but I've noticed today that I have to type slowly or it misses letters. Hasn't happened on any other sites but if I type fast it comes out like - "d't tye oo ft" instead of "don't type too fast".

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Join eNewsletter

Don't know if it has anything to do with the upgrade but I've noticed today that I have to type slowly or it misses letters. Hasn't happened on any other sites but if I type fast it comes out like - "d't tye oo ft" instead of "don't type too fast".

this made me lol, thank you

Diagnosed April 7th 2014

Join eNewsletter

I've been having issues where my words just stop. They don't stutter like Bart's do. A few seconds later it's fine.

I guess a better way to explain it is I will type, the words are slow to come to the page ( sometimes a few words behind), and then a word will pop up missing letters that I know I typed)

Diagnosed April 7th 2014

Join eNewsletter

"I guess a better way to explain it is I will type, the words are slow to come to the page ( sometimes a few words behind), and then a word will pop up missing letters that I know I typed)"

Yes, that's exactly what happens to me if I type at normal speed.          

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Join eNewsletter

I am also having some lagging problems. Only here. I type and it takes it a few seconds to show up. I don't know If it makes a difference that I am on a Mac or not. But it shouldn't. It also takes it a while to "Actually" post it after I jit post 

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

Join eNewsletter

Just this afternoon something odd has happened to me. I'm on a Mac using Safari browser. Every thread in the DH forum is showing green buttons even though I have read them all ~~ no blue buttons appearing in any thread. I tried reading one then exiting the site and when I came back the button was again green even though there were no new posts to the thread.

This is not happening on the complete forum menu. On the complete forum menu I have a blue button for the dh forum as well as the Board/Forum Technical Help and all the rest of the forums have green buttons so that is working correctly.

Gluten free Dec. 2011
Dermatitis Herpetiformis

Reynaud's October 2018

Rheumatoid Arthritis October 2018

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter