Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w8in4dave

Is It Because I Have A Mac?

This is crazy! Looks like I am typing in the 90's are you kidding me? I hate this!I do not like the way the new stuff is! I may have to.. oh wait I cannot delete my self. Ugh I have to change my name. What ever I have to do I will do...... I do not like this new stuff! How do I take my self out??

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I do not understand. Did you just do an update on your MAC?

Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005

Diagnosed via Blood Test and Endoscopy: March 2013

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis -- Stable 2014

Anemia -- Resolved

Fractures (vertebrae): June 2013

Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013

Allergies and Food Intolerances

Diabetes -- January 2014

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

This is crazy! Looks like I am typing in the 90's are you kidding me? I hate this!I do not like the way the new stuff is! I may have to.. oh wait I cannot delete my self. Ugh I have to change my name. What ever I have to do I will do...... I do not like this new stuff! How do I take my self out??

I am not sure what you are asking either.  We do not delete people's accounts and posts.  Sometimes we change people's user names if there is something that can identify them.  I don't see that in your posting name. But, if you really need your posting name changed, you can pm Admin and explain how your user name identifies you to the world and what you need it changed to.

Join eNewsletter

I just hate the way the new stuff is. I did not just update my Mac. But I hate it. Typing out stuff it looks like I'm using a old fashioned typewriter It is horrible. I guess I will just get over it. It is what it is. After I hit post it is fine it's just writing out a post.

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

Join eNewsletter

You can change the font when you are writing a post.  There is a drop down box at the top of the box you are writing in that says "font".  Click that and you can select one that is easier for your eyes.  You may have to click "more reply options" to see that text editing part.

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

Yes it does. It posts ok like you said ...

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

Join eNewsletter

I cannot believe they have this here. Hate it! Like going backwards. Not better than what they had!Hmmm!

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter