• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

The parent company of the cookking magazines like Cooking Light has a website:

Epicurious

The search engine allows you to search on gluten free- and there are over 400 recipes!

You can also search on many, many other factors:

• other allergies
  • different cooking methods
  • courses

It is great! Plus there are comments on the meals and you can create your own recipe box to save your favorites! Plus when you print it out, you can print it to fit a 3x5 or 4x6 card! Then you can just throw it right in your recipe box!

Just thought I would share as I am excited over this!

Epicurious

The search engine allows you to search on gluten free- and there are over 400 recipes!

• other allergies
  • courses

It is great! Plus there are comments on the meals and you can create your own recipe box to save your favorites! Plus when you print it out, you can print it to fit a 3x5 or 4x6 card! Then you can just throw it right in your recipe box!

FYI, this website is owned by CondeNet, a division of Advance Magazines (Conde Nast). Their food titles are Gourmet and Bon Apetit.

Guest madissoninva1

Thanks. Recipezaar.com allows a similar search for gluten free recipes.

Thanks for the great information! I'm willing to try any gluten-free recipe I can find. There is also a great grocery store in my area, Wegmans, that offers a lot of great online recipes for gluten-free. The Web site is: wegmans.com. You can sign up for their weekly e-mails and there is always gluten-free reciepe along with everything else they send. When you get to the recipe section, search for gluten-free recipes. Good luck!

Epicurious

• other allergies
  • courses

One of the gluten-free recipes has all purpose flour as an ingredient and it doesn't say all purpose gluten-free flour, so read ingredients before you get your heart set on it.

One of the gluten-free recipes has all purpose flour as an ingredient and it doesn't say all purpose gluten-free flour, so read ingredients before you get your heart set on it.

Good caveat-- were you searching with other limitations too? I found that when I searched with multiple limitations (mine were gluten-free & vegetarian) some flour-containing recipes came up, but when I did gluten-free alone, none did. Don't quite understand how THAT works, but that was my experience. (????? I'm no webmaster!)

There are some fantastic-looking recipes without flour, so it is worth a little sorting out.

Leah