Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tsomo

Desperate For A Safe Candy

Patti:

It could be old information that I had, I remember it from a couple of years ago and it had to do with the self basting. I would just call the company or read the ingredients.

Nostaglia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days!!!!

" 15 years of it's stress!"

"blood work show's a disease called celiac,

but it can't be that because it's rare!"

Diagnosed via blood and biopsy 2003

Not a medical professional just a silly celiac

offering support, my

experience and advice

Patti:

It could be old information that I had, I remember it from a couple of years ago and it had to do with the self basting. I would just call the company or read the ingredients.

Yea, definately read the label and call.

The thing that bothers me is that two of us got two different answers when speaking to them. I remember that call too, because it was one of the first that I made. The man I spoke to was so nice, and I thought, knowlegeable about this. I went to the store and read the label, and I could swear it had no suspicious ingredients.

Anyway, the fresh turkey worked out perfectly and that's the way I'll go from now on.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

I have not had a reaction to the candies either and I could go for a snickers bar right now. You should check for other intolerances though, because there could be something getting overlooked.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif