Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tsomo

Desperate For A Safe Candy

Patti:

It could be old information that I had, I remember it from a couple of years ago and it had to do with the self basting. I would just call the company or read the ingredients.

Patti:

It could be old information that I had, I remember it from a couple of years ago and it had to do with the self basting. I would just call the company or read the ingredients.

Yea, definately read the label and call.

The thing that bothers me is that two of us got two different answers when speaking to them. I remember that call too, because it was one of the first that I made. The man I spoke to was so nice, and I thought, knowlegeable about this. I went to the store and read the label, and I could swear it had no suspicious ingredients.

Anyway, the fresh turkey worked out perfectly and that's the way I'll go from now on.

I have not had a reaction to the candies either and I could go for a snickers bar right now. You should check for other intolerances though, because there could be something getting overlooked.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Thank you very much. I will be getting the help from a natural doctor as I’m in the UK and Don’t find mainstream medicine very clued up about this kind of thing here. Thank you for your help XX
    Hi Kim! We can't tell just by what you posted. Every lab has different reference ranges so we would need those ranges. Can you please post those? Also, it doesn't matter if you have mild or severe intestinal symptoms as over 50% of diagnosed...
    Hello All, Just looking for information on vitamins. Had some testing come back this week that my bone density is low, as is my B12 and D. So, I clearly need to supplement, but have read that it's hard to trust vitamin brands that say...