This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

What Does Your Username Mean?

mythreesuns

mythreesuns Contributor

"mythreesuns" is a reference to.....you guessed it, my three sons! :P

Edited to add: I forgot to mention that the reason why it's mythreesUns instead of mythreesOns is because when I first used that username on WebMD (as soon as I found out my 3rd was a boy) mythreesons was already taken.

Plus, well, I guess, on occasion, they do light up my life.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CarlaB Enthusiast

It's my name. ;)

Ursa Major Collaborator

Well, Ursula is my name, I don't like using a nick. As to what it means..............Ursula is latin for 'she bear'. :rolleyes:

Lisa Mentor

My "new"name came from my children. The first baby was my "sweet baby goose", the second daughter, I had, geese. Hence, "the Momma Goose"

chewymom Rookie

I'm more "crunchy" (used cloth diapers, used a sling, have a garden, cook from scratch, a bit of a tree-hugger) than most people that I know, but I still have quite a few non-crunchy tendencies...so I'm chewy!! And I'm a mom (of five, I might add).

CarlaB Enthusiast
I'm more "crunchy" (used cloth diapers, used a sling, have a garden, cook from scratch, a bit of a tree-hugger) than most people that I know, but I still have quite a few non-crunchy tendencies...so I'm chewy!! And I'm a mom (of five, I might add).

LOL, I used a sling, cook from scratch (don't bake though), and have six kids .... odds are you homeschool ... right? I did for ten years ...

AndreaB Contributor

Mine's just my name.......and no Carla and I aren't related. I do like her though. :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast
Mine's just my name.......and no Carla and I aren't related. I do like her though. :P

Thanks ... do you ever wonder if we have the same last name???

AndreaB Contributor

I wondered what yours was before.

My first letters are by......similar to breyers minus some letters. :P

CarlaB Enthusiast
I wondered what yours was before.

My first letters are by......similar to breyers minus some letters. :P

Guess it's not!! :D

jennyj Collaborator

Mine too is just my name although when my Aunt by marriage and I took some residents from the school we worked at to the state fair one year she walked into a building and yelled to me my family was there. I went into the building and there in huge letters above a pen of, very cute I might add, donkeys was the word JENNY'S. She's so funny. :lol::D

Green12 Enthusiast

I was lacking creativity and brilliance at the very moment I was trying to come up with my user name, so I just went with my name :lol:

pinkpei77 Contributor

i like pink, i love shar-pei's, and 77 is the year i was born. :D

ÆON Newbie

It's one of the few names that I could think of that had that "ae" combination in it. I like the way it looks. :wub:

burdee Enthusiast

My user name is the nickname my husband gave me. I collect anything 'penguin' and love feeding and watching wild birds. In my next life, when I have lots of time and a maid, I'll have an aviary full of cockateils. :lol: For now I'll just feed red winged blackbirds who land on my hand to eat peanuts and other songbirds who visit our 7 feeders, 2 birdhouses and large birdbath, with a remote controlled sprinkle attachment. The birds think it's a water fountain/shower head just for their convenience. ;)

BURDEE

AndreaB Contributor

That bird bath shower thing sounds neat. It would be fun to watch them in that. :)

Guest ~jules~

Just a nickname that stuck years ago...plus I like these little squiggles ~~~~~ see there kinda pretty...

frenchiemama Collaborator

I'm a "mama" to three little frenchies.

Nantzie Collaborator

Aeon - I've always loved the ae combination character too. There was someone on a message board that I used to go to named Maendi, which was her real name. I never did figure out how she pronounced it though.

Jules - I LOVE (!!!) the squiggles. I wish I would have thought of that. I may borrow the idea someday.

I've used Nantzie as a username since the dawn of time; since around 1995. It comes from my childhood. A friend of mine and I were being goofy with our names one day. She decided to be Melon-E and said I should be Nan-Z. We decided after saying my name a thousand times (like ya do...) that there was definitely a T in there somewhere and it evolved from there. I like it because I never have a problem finding a username that nobody has taken. B)

I've thought about figuring out a different username. Maybe I'll change it to Naentzie or ~Nancy~ someday. :D

Nancy

Kaycee Collaborator

My mum can never remember whether my name starts with a K or a C, so she will use both, even in the same card. So it had to be Kaycee.

I just can't figure out what my mums problem is, she named me, so why or how can she get it wrong?

Cath (I think that's right)

burdee Enthusiast
That bird bath shower thing sounds neat. It would be fun to watch them in that. :)

Some birds 'shower' directly under that sprinkler attachment, but Black Capped Chickadees actually lift their wings while under the shower. Other birds land on top of the sprinkler and drink from the 'fountain'. We replaced our dining room window with a huge bay window just to watch our birdee visitors. I can see birds feeding their babies in the 2 birdhouses, from my upstairs studio window. We enjoy birdee activities year round.

BURDEE

LKelly8 Rookie

It was my first ever user name ( :P 8 other LKellys before me) and I've used it ever since.

rinne Apprentice

Rinne means wheel or circle and I feel like that describes my feeling of participating in a forum.

AndreaB Contributor
Rinne means wheel or circle and I feel like that describes my feeling of participating in a forum.

I always thought it was another way to spell Renee (sp?).....is that even how you spell Renee?

Nantzie Collaborator
My mum can never remember whether my name starts with a K or a C, so she will use both, even in the same card. So it had to be Kaycee.

I just can't figure out what my mums problem is, she named me, so why or how can she get it wrong?

Cath (I think that's right)

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a LONG time. It makes me nostalgic for my family.

It reminds me of my Grandfather pronouncing my mom's name. Her name was Cheryl. He was from Sweden and had a very thick accent. The way he pronounced her name was Shrrl. One syllable. No perceptible vowel. My mom's sister's name was Joyce. If you know anything about a Swedish accent, he pronounced it Yoyce. So instead of Joyce and Cheryl, it was Yoyce and Shrrl.

I think Grandma might have been a little passive agressive... :lol:

Nancy

Archived