Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kassie

For The "real" Teens

i live in california

.::STARGIRL::.

*All day...starin' at the ceiling makin' friends with shadows on my wall...*

*All day...starin' at the ceiling makin' friends with shadows on my wall...*

Hey!'m from FL. I don't know any celiac teens. Only my mom, little brother, and some old lady my parents have known FOREVER.

I live behind an eternal mask

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is happiness,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Please leave your sanity in the sanity box by the door. There is no sanity allowed in this room...

THE CAREBEARS WILL JOIN WITH THE BOOHBAHS AND TELETUBBIES AND TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE WITH MACHINE GUNS AND BRAINWASHED CHILDREN!!!!!! DUCK AND COVER!!!!

If you believe that the media is trying to brainwash our children with pointless television copy and paste this into your siggy with your name attatched. : Daughter_of_TheLight

Hey!'m from FL. I don't know any celiac teens. Only my mom, little brother, and some old lady my parents have known FOREVER. Thank God for FL. I live in paradise...

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Please leave your sanity in the sanity box by the door. There is no sanity allowed in this room...

THE CAREBEARS WILL JOIN WITH THE BOOHBAHS AND TELETUBBIES AND TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE WITH MACHINE GUNS AND BRAINWASHED CHILDREN!!!!!! DUCK AND COVER!!!!

If you believe that the media is trying to brainwash our children with pointless television copy and paste this into your siggy with your name attatched. : Daughter_of_TheLight

Not allowed to say. I don't want stalkers hunting me down. Not that I think any of you are stalkers, but anyone can read this. So... yeah. I live in FL and that's about all I'm allowed to say.

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Not allowed to say. I don't want stalkers hunting me down. Not that I think any of you are stalkers, but anyone can read this. So... yeah. I live in FL and that's about all I'm allowed to say.

Oh ok, well im from the tampa bay area, but I live in Tallahassee now for school. But there are people all over florida here.

<3 Taylor

Celiac since 1990

GO NOLES!!

Phoenix AZ. Any one? i know like one person who goes to my school,and she just found out she's gluten intolerant. I was for some reason, excited. i know thats terrible to say...

South FL? Anyone? (Yeah, I've already posted here, but WHO'S gonna look way in the middle for my post, I ask?)

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Awesome! i wish I lived in hawaii... Though I do like South FL...

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Cool id love to live in Hawaii or FL ... but wales is ok ... though we get a lot of rain

"great works are performed not by strength but by perseverence"

Diagnosed coeliac - aged 14

Asthma

Osteopinia

High blood calcium

Crohn's disease -december 2012 

Im from Minnesota, i know some people here with it too. Im very happy to live here there is so many places to eat and shop here for gluten-free foods its awesome i really do feel..i donno blessed maybe.