Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kassie

For The "real" Teens

Hey!'m from FL. I don't know any celiac teens. Only my mom, little brother, and some old lady my parents have known FOREVER.

Hey!'m from FL. I don't know any celiac teens. Only my mom, little brother, and some old lady my parents have known FOREVER. Thank God for FL. I live in paradise...

Not allowed to say. I don't want stalkers hunting me down. Not that I think any of you are stalkers, but anyone can read this. So... yeah. I live in FL and that's about all I'm allowed to say.

Not allowed to say. I don't want stalkers hunting me down. Not that I think any of you are stalkers, but anyone can read this. So... yeah. I live in FL and that's about all I'm allowed to say.

Oh ok, well im from the tampa bay area, but I live in Tallahassee now for school. But there are people all over florida here.

Phoenix AZ. Any one? i know like one person who goes to my school,and she just found out she's gluten intolerant. I was for some reason, excited. i know thats terrible to say...

South FL? Anyone? (Yeah, I've already posted here, but WHO'S gonna look way in the middle for my post, I ask?)

Awesome! i wish I lived in hawaii... Though I do like South FL...

Cool id love to live in Hawaii or FL ... but wales is ok ... though we get a lot of rain

Im from Minnesota, i know some people here with it too. Im very happy to live here there is so many places to eat and shop here for gluten-free foods its awesome i really do feel..i donno blessed maybe.