This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

For The "real" Teens

Kassie

Kassie Apprentice

hi guys. i was just wondering where you guys are all from. everyone seems to be like from the east and i don't know anyone around the west with it. i live in idaho. so where do u guys live? just thought i would ask

~Kassie~

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flagbabyds Collaborator

northern california, very west coast.

ErraticBinxie Explorer

Oregon. And I get the feeling that I am the only one.

Saz Explorer

I live in Australia

Kassie Apprentice

i know what u mean i get the feeling i am the only one around where i live

• 3 weeks later...
Jacqui7170 Newbie
hi guys. i was just wondering where you guys are all from. everyone seems to be like from the east and i don't know anyone around the west with it. i live in idaho. so where do u guys live? just thought i would ask

~Kassie~

I am from Idaho too. I am 17 and new to the site. I have had celiacs for over a year now. My eamil is Jacqui7170@verizon.net . Write me

Kassie Apprentice

jaqui- i sent you an e-mail i am so happy i found a teen on here from idaho!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Kassie Apprentice

jaqui- ok i sent you an e-mail but it didn't go through. it said something that i didn't understand so e-mail me and i will reply thats what i have to do sometimes cause my computer is stupid like that. my e-mail is twin_kassie2@hotmail.com i would love to talk so plear write me. ttyl

Jacqui7170 Newbie

Hey Kassie

I will write you an Email as soon as I get home. I am at work and bored. There stupid computer wont let me on to my email but it will let me go everywhere else. So i wil write oyu soon.

beaglemania Rookie

I'm from Florida. really wish I vould find a Celiac my age around here. All I know are about 2 Celiacs, and there both old and one of them is my dad!! yikes!!

• 3 weeks later...
Liam Newbie

Im from Newcastle in England i know of about 2 coeliacs in my area lol does anyone else on here live near???

liam

Anonymousgurl Contributor
northern california, very west coast.

Yay! Finally....some TEENS. I was feeling pretty lonely! LoL. Well, no joke...it does get kinda lonely sometimes. but ANYWAY...Im from California too :) How are you all doing?

jaspreet Newbie
Yay! Finally....some TEENS. I was feeling pretty lonely! LoL. Well, no joke...it does get kinda lonely sometimes. but ANYWAY...Im from California too :) How are you all doing?

Another Californian! I'm also from northern California.

Another Californian! I'm also from northern California.

Yay that's awesome! I'm from the bay area :)

flagbabyds Collaborator

what part of the bay area i am from palo alto. you should join the bay area celiac teens support group!

what part of the bay area i am from palo alto. you should join the bay area celiac teens support group!

I didn't know there was a bay area support group! I'd love to join! Do they have a website? Oh I'm from a little town about 15 minutes away from San Francisco :)

mkh Rookie

i'm from colorado and know of 2 other celiacs here, but no one around my age...

mia

x-tina Newbie

hey...i'm from Manitoba, Canada...and i know like NOBODY who has celiacs :P

...but i've had it all my life

egiap10 Newbie

australia... finally some other ppl this age who have it.. seems like everyones adults.......

• 2 weeks later...
Teku Apprentice

hi :) ! I'm from central California near Fresno.

MGoers37 Rookie

Im from New York, Lake ontario(ish) area...

i thought i was the only 17 year old with dh.

also would that make me a celiac? or just a leper? haha

Liz92 Rookie

Is there anyone on this site from utah????? probably not... How old are you guys? I'm almost 15

~~~~Lizzie~~~~

oh ya, do any of you guys in Idaho live on a farm? I think that would be cool cuz u can drive when ur 14.

I'm going to BYU Idaho for EFY

By the way, my email is tizzy2dance@hotmail.com :P

:P

Kassie Apprentice

hey liz, i'm close idaho. what part of utah do you live? you got the 14 thing wrong. you can take drivers ed at 14 but cant get liscence till 15. your goin to EFY. are you LDS? feel free to e-mail me

twin_kassie2@hotmail.com

Liz92 Rookie

Ya I'm LDS. You???? I live near SLC. :P

*liz

Kassie Apprentice

yah i'm LDS too! um i live in burley idaho (southern part of idaho) i sent you an e-mail hope you got it :)

Archived