Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kbabe1968

Sublingual B-complex And A Liquid Iron

Cannot find one that will commit to being gluten free.....

anyone use/know of one?

I like a complex vs. just B12.

I've gone without for 10 days and I'm really starting to feel it! :D I feel better for the most part, but the fatigue is really gettin gout of hand.

THANKS!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm not sure about the liquid iron, but I use DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont Sublingual B12+ It says it is free of citrus, corn, egg, gluten, milk, ric, sodium, soy, wheat, yeast added starches, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives. I got it at the vitamin shoppe.

Hope that helps.

Ami

Ami

Hypothyroid - diagnosed early 1999

Negative blood work for Celiac 12/05

Gluten free since 12/05

Tested positive for heavy metal toxicity, low functioning thyroid (even while taking Armour), hormone imbalance & adrenal fatigue 9/07

Started chelation for heavy metals began new medication/supplements to balance thyroid, hormones and adrenals 9/07

Enterolab Results:

Myself - positive IgA: 11

HLA-DQ 2,3 (Subtype 2,7)

11 yr old son - positive IgA: 11

HLA-DQ 2,1 (Subtype 2,6)

8 yr old son - negative

HLA-DQ 3,1 (Subtype 7,6)

Two brands I know of that say gluten-free on supplements are Source Naturals, and Freeda. Both have web sites you can use to look up what they have. Lots of places carry Source Naturals too.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.

I use Douglas Laboratories Sublingual-12 Plus. www.douglaslabs.com It specifies no yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk, corn, sodium, starch, artificial coloring or preservatives.

Cannot find one that will commit to being gluten free.....

anyone use/know of one?

I like a complex vs. just B12.

I've gone without for 10 days and I'm really starting to feel it! :D I feel better for the most part, but the fatigue is really gettin gout of hand.

THANKS!

I don't know about the liquid iron, but GNC B12 is gluten-free. Check them out. Good price. They might have the liquid iron too.

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

I use floravital liquid iron - www.florahealth.com

and a sublingual b comlex by nutraceutical solutions

800-856-7040

alicia

been gluten-free 4 yrs.

too many food allergies to list!