Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JamiD

Stanford Celiac Clinic

Anyone been seen there?

My GI is referring me, but I don't know if I'll be accepted based on elevated antibodies alone.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Anyone been seen there?

My GI is referring me, but I don't know if I'll be accepted based on elevated antibodies alone.

Im trying to get in with the dietician Pat Kearney. I found it online and had no idea it was reputable. Ill let you know if i get in there. Are you trying to see a doctor or dietician?

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Holdthegluten, I'm just trying to get in and hope that someone is familiar enough with this disease and its healing patterns to make sure I'm on the right track and that nothing has been missed.

I'm not eating anything but meat, green vegetables, and fruit plus all the usual supplements and I'm still low on energy.

About a year and a half ago I wanted to see the head GI at the Stanford clinic (forget her name). They wouldnt accept me without a positive biopsy. Mine was negative but had been done after 6 months gluten-free.

They were going to schedule me with another Dr. there but wanted all my records from my previous GI first. I ended up never going because I found other Dr.'s in the meantime.

Rachel