Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebrbetty

Vegetableand Beef Stock?

could someone please tell me which brands are gluten-free..I use swanson chicken broth, but not sure about the others

thanks

~Betty

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I use Pacific Foods. They say gluten free on the carton. They have delicious tomato soup in the carton, too.

Gina

gluten-free since 2001

Son dx celiac March 2005

hey erbetty :)

there is at least one of the swanson beef broths that is gluten free, also. I just checked my pantry and I'm out, so I'm not sure which one it is. I don't regularly use veggie broth....hopefully someone else will chime in with other options.

I user "Better than Boullion" by Superior Touch (http://superiortouch.com/).

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

thanks everyone..I want to try and make a gluten-free cream of mushroom soup for a chicken recipe..I miss cambells

~Betty

thanks everyone..I want to try and make a gluten-free cream of mushroom soup for a chicken recipe..I miss cambells

Progresso has a "creamy mushroom" soup that is gluten-free and i use in my casseroles. My mom actually likes it so much that she's started using it.

I used the Wegmans Culinary Stock, it comes in Chicken, Beef, Veggie and Thai. All labeled gluten free.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif