Rate this topic

:D i have a list from napervillige.com that says they are gluten free and my sister told me that maybe i could try them--calcium in pill form bothers my tummy---so, i would say, yes they are :D deb

I received an email from the company saying it is manufactured in a facility that also processes products with wheat. They seem to be talking out of both sides of their mouths. That means it is not Gluten free. Not for celiacs anyway

Edited by Clear2me
Spelling

1 hour ago, Clear2me said:

I received an email from the company saying it is manufactured in a facility that also processes products with wheat. They seem to be talking out of both sides of their mouths. That means it is not Gluten free. Not for celiacs anyway

It can be gluten free .  The same facility does not mean something isn't gluten-free.  The info in these posts is 12 years old.  I am not sure what their current protocols are - do they test?  Are the ingredients kept separated?  Etc?

On 2/22/2016 at 2:42 PM, kareng said:

It can be gluten free .  The same facility does not mean something isn't gluten-free.  The info in these posts is 12 years old.  I am not sure what their current protocols are - do they test?  Are the ingredients kept separated?  Etc?

a product can't be certified gluten free if there is a possibility of cross contamination.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:16 PM, linR said:

a product can't be certified gluten free if there is a possibility of cross contamination.

I didn’t say it was cc’d .  A product can be certified gluten-free even if other things are made in the same place.  They need to test it and have good procedures in place.  

the above topic is several years old, so I would check and see what the status of the current product is.