Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kmbishop03

Spices* On Rice Cakes Ok?

The ingredients listed in some organic rice cakes I just bought include corn, corn starch, corn oil, sea salt, rosemary, and spices*. Hmm... the asterik makes me a little bit nervous... it says the spices are all organic. Is there still a chance there is gluten? I just started this diet and everything is making me nervous!!

The ingredients listed in some organic rice cakes I just bought include corn, corn starch, corn oil, sea salt, rosemary, and spices*. Hmm... the asterik makes me a little bit nervous... it says the spices are all organic. Is there still a chance there is gluten? I just started this diet and everything is making me nervous!!

The best way to get an answer on this is to call the company or to enter the name of the rice cakes and the word gluten into a search engine. Also if you tell us the name of the particular rice cake you bought that would help someone here give you better info.

Edit Removed duplicate post.

Guest j_mommy

When in doubt...ALWAYS call/email the company. Ingredients are always changing.