Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lonewolf

Safe Mainstream Foods

I don't usually buy prepared foods because of multiple food intolerances, so I don't usually pay attention when I see a list on here. Now that I need one, I can't find one. (I can NOT figure out how to get a search to work well on this site.) I met someone who wants to try the gluten-free diet, but doesn't really cook, so wants to know what brands of things like chili, soup and other prepared foods are gluten-free.

Can anyone help me out?

Liz

Started Specific Carbohydrate Diet on 8-16-09 because son was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and want to give him moral support.

Diagnosed with Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome in 2003. Discovered that going completely gluten-free put me in remission.

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't usually buy prepared foods because of multiple food intolerances, so I don't usually pay attention when I see a list on here. Now that I need one, I can't find one. (I can NOT figure out how to get a search to work well on this site.) I met someone who wants to try the gluten-free diet, but doesn't really cook, so wants to know what brands of things like chili, soup and other prepared foods are gluten-free.

Can anyone help me out?

Hm, I know that there are the Delphi lists, but I have never used them, just read about other people using them. I just read labels, and call companies if I have a question. I don't know if a "master list" could really stay up-to-date, with the ingredient changes that take place. I just advise reading labels :)

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

Hm, I know that there are the Delphi lists, but I have never used them, just read about other people using them. I just read labels, and call companies if I have a question. I don't know if a "master list" could really stay up-to-date, with the ingredient changes that take place. I just advise reading labels :)

i don't know if this will work here but I'try then you can try

http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?a...&&st=40

only when hope is fulfilled, hope is lost

*D-Digestive problems throughout youth and young adulthood unattended

*Self-convinced IBS '04 (began eating rice, breads, crackers...SFs to 'slow' the natural process)

*Winter '06 developed severely swelled legs with rashes, white tongue

*Self-diagnosed; Gluten Free Spring '07

*Celiac.com diagnosed Candida, Thrush Spring '07 (all that 3 years prior of nothing but rice)

*Celiac.com diagnosed IC Summer '07

*Winter '08 pursuing more accurate testing for dianosis of the beast in which I am battling