Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lonewolf

Safe Mainstream Foods

I don't usually buy prepared foods because of multiple food intolerances, so I don't usually pay attention when I see a list on here. Now that I need one, I can't find one. (I can NOT figure out how to get a search to work well on this site.) I met someone who wants to try the gluten-free diet, but doesn't really cook, so wants to know what brands of things like chili, soup and other prepared foods are gluten-free.

Can anyone help me out?

I don't usually buy prepared foods because of multiple food intolerances, so I don't usually pay attention when I see a list on here. Now that I need one, I can't find one. (I can NOT figure out how to get a search to work well on this site.) I met someone who wants to try the gluten-free diet, but doesn't really cook, so wants to know what brands of things like chili, soup and other prepared foods are gluten-free.

Can anyone help me out?

Hm, I know that there are the Delphi lists, but I have never used them, just read about other people using them. I just read labels, and call companies if I have a question. I don't know if a "master list" could really stay up-to-date, with the ingredient changes that take place. I just advise reading labels :)

Hm, I know that there are the Delphi lists, but I have never used them, just read about other people using them. I just read labels, and call companies if I have a question. I don't know if a "master list" could really stay up-to-date, with the ingredient changes that take place. I just advise reading labels :)

i don't know if this will work here but I'try then you can try

http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?a...&&st=40