Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

home_based_mom

Kinnikinnick Bread In The San Diego Ca Area

:( I asked my local Henry's to order some mixes, but bread baking is really not my thing. I would rather just buy a loaf. :P

People keep posting about Kinnikinnick English muffins and pizza crusts and all that good stuff that I would love to try, but I can't find any of it anywhere.

Not at Henry's (bought out by Whole Foods)

Not at Ralphs (aka Kroger elsewhere)

Not at Trader Joe's

Anyone know where I can find it? I looked online but balked at paying $10 shipping for a loaf of bread! :o

Sandi ~ learning to live in a world obsessed and infested with wheat.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" probably was not referring to us . . .

"For the love of money gluten is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." (apologies to 1 Timothy 6:10 (NASB)

The person we most dislike is still a soul for whom Christ died. (David Jeremiah)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

When I visited San Diego 2 years ago, I stayed in the Hillcrest area near the hospital. I saw Kinnikinnick breads at the Whole Foods in Hillcrest. Check the Whole Foods website for the exact address.

BURDEE

:( I asked my local Henry's to order some mixes, but bread baking is really not my thing. I would rather just buy a loaf. :P

People keep posting about Kinnikinnick English muffins and pizza crusts and all that good stuff that I would love to try, but I can't find any of it anywhere.

Not at Henry's (bought out by Whole Foods)

Not at Ralphs (aka Kroger elsewhere)

Not at Trader Joe's

Anyone know where I can find it? I looked online but balked at paying $10 shipping for a loaf of bread! :o

Gluten, dairy, soy, egg, cane sugar, vanilla and nutmeg free. Enterolab diagnosed gluten/casein intolerant 7/04; soy intolerant 8/07. ELISA test diagnosed egg/cane sugar IgG allergies 8/06; vanilla/nutmeg 8/06. 2006-10 diagnosed by DNA Microbial stool tests and successfully treated: Klebsiella, Enterobacter Cloaecae, Cryptosporidia, Candida, C-diff, Achromobacter, H. Pylori and Dientamoeba Fragilis. 6/10 Heidelberg capsule test diagnosed hypochloridia. Vitamin D deficiency, hypothyroiditis, hypochloridia and low white blood cells caused vulnerability to infections. I now take Betaine HCl, probiotics, Vitamin D and T3 thyroid supplement to maintain immunity.

Go to their website http://www.goglutenfree.com and click on "find a store", then "U.S. Partners", then select your state, city, etc.

It's much easier to spell "goglutenfree.com" than it is to spell "Kinnikinnick"

Linda, Mom to Ty (11 years old)

Ty was diagnosed by blood test June 7/05

biopsy Aug 11/05, diagnosis confirmed Aug 18/05

Mom, Dad and big brother Celiac-free.

The Kinnikinnick website is www.kinnikinnick.com. If you're in the US you can order up to $200 worth of stuff from them and only pay $10 shipping. Its a great deal. I buy my bread in bulk, donuts, bagels, waffles, cookies, and all my flours and such from them too and save a ton on shipping. I haven't had anything from Kinnikinnick yet that I didn't enjoy.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004