Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

home_based_mom

Kinnikinnick Bread In The San Diego Ca Area

:( I asked my local Henry's to order some mixes, but bread baking is really not my thing. I would rather just buy a loaf. :P

People keep posting about Kinnikinnick English muffins and pizza crusts and all that good stuff that I would love to try, but I can't find any of it anywhere.

Not at Henry's (bought out by Whole Foods)

Not at Ralphs (aka Kroger elsewhere)

Not at Trader Joe's

Anyone know where I can find it? I looked online but balked at paying $10 shipping for a loaf of bread! :o

When I visited San Diego 2 years ago, I stayed in the Hillcrest area near the hospital. I saw Kinnikinnick breads at the Whole Foods in Hillcrest. Check the Whole Foods website for the exact address.

BURDEE

:( I asked my local Henry's to order some mixes, but bread baking is really not my thing. I would rather just buy a loaf. :P

People keep posting about Kinnikinnick English muffins and pizza crusts and all that good stuff that I would love to try, but I can't find any of it anywhere.

Not at Henry's (bought out by Whole Foods)

Not at Ralphs (aka Kroger elsewhere)

Not at Trader Joe's

Anyone know where I can find it? I looked online but balked at paying $10 shipping for a loaf of bread! :o

The Kinnikinnick website is www.kinnikinnick.com. If you're in the US you can order up to $200 worth of stuff from them and only pay $10 shipping. Its a great deal. I buy my bread in bulk, donuts, bagels, waffles, cookies, and all my flours and such from them too and save a ton on shipping. I haven't had anything from Kinnikinnick yet that I didn't enjoy.